Role, Responsibilities & Person Specification
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Reports to: Financial Controller
Location: IDA Business & Technology Park, Clonshaugh, Dublin 17
Key Purpose of the Role:
An opportunity has arisen in the Finance Department of Magnet Networks Ltd for an experienced Financial Accountant. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience. The position is varied and requires the ability to prioritise and adapt as demands change.
- Extensive work on forecasts and annual budgets
- Participate in month end reporting and analysis of results
- Working with an external payroll provider to complete all payroll requirements
- Reporting and analysis of all payroll related costs
- Develop product profitability and pricing models
- Prepare business cases for new products or other developments
- Assistance with external audits
- Assist with other finance projects and activities as they arise
Essential Skills & Experience (key competencies)
- Fully qualified accountant
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Strong knowledge of relevant computer programs, particularly Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, analytical and communication skills
- Capable of working on own initiative
- Excellent team player
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Commercial Awareness.
- Team player.
Enter a warm friendly work environment, with an innovative work culture. Join and avail of some of our great benefits….
- Death in Service Benefit – 4 x annual salary
- Free Health Insurance (currently with VHI)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 5% Contributory Pension (after 6 months)
- Educational Sponsorship Programme
- Cycle to Work
- Tax saver
- Free Parking
- Free Fruit for Employees (Monday + Thursday)
- Flexible Working (subject to approval)
- 20 days holidays raising to 25 days holiday (one a year for five years)
- Free Company Events
- Free Broadband
- Expenses and Mileage paid for off-site visits
- €1,500 Referral Schemes
- Active social club